We are a friendly small group of artists who share the fascination for watercolour. We meet each Tuesday evening at Cheam Library in Surrey between 5 and 7pm. Our varied programme of meetings through the year include
In addition we arrange group visits to some exhibitions and galleries and occasionally outdoor painting trips. Where possible we participate in local community events such as the annual Cheam Fair, and try to stage an exhibition when suitable local venues are available.
News of our forthcoming and past activities are shared on our facebook page which is updated regularly by any of our members with facebook access.
- Painting sessions when we work on our own projects.
- Specific themes and subjects. E.g. still life, flowers or pen & wash
- Experimental evenings when we try different mediums/ materials
- Portrait and figures (clothed) with a model
- Art discussion and presentations.
- Demonstrations by visiting artists.
- Friendly criticism and review of our own work, especially prior to an exhibition.
There are currently some vacancies in our group and if you are interested in joining us, please contact us either through our facebook page or by email to: email@example.com or click